The Schüco ADS 65 HD Door System is a thermally broken entrance door system suitable for architectural homes and commercial projects.
The Schüco ADS 75 SimplySmart Aluminium Door System is a thermally broken entrance door system suitable for architectural homes and commercial projects.
Based on the popular Schüco ASS 39 PD.NI the ASE 39 PD.NI HD series incorporates many of the sister products characteristics, but features a ‘zero’ threshold design, which provides a seamless transition from inside to outside living environments by incorporating a near invisible drainage channel.
The Schüco ASS 39 PD.NI, non-insulated sliding system with panoramic design.
There is an absolute panoramic view, as the outer frames and door profiles are fully integrated into the building structure so that circumferentially almost no aluminum profile is visible. The innovative, detachable guide rail system allows easy access and removal of the roller track for cleaning or roller replacement foregoing the need to remove the sliding doors. The processing and assembly is economical and simple owing to a reduced number of components.
Schüco aluminium system solutions allow maximum operating comfort, thermal insulation, security and design to be perfectly combined. The Schüco ASS 50 thermally broken sliding system with lift & slide operation is very easy to move.
• Door panels 3,000mm x 3,000mm
• Single or double glazed up to 32mm
• Door panel weights up to 400kg
• Wide selection of opening types based on double and triple-track outer frames
• as Thermal insulation: U⒲ values of < 2.0 W/(m²K), depending on the design
• Sliding and lift-and-slide system with narrow profile face widths
• Smart Stop or Close device provides a safe and smooth closing function
• Basic depth of vent profile of 50mm
• Basic depth of outer frame profile from 120mm
• Flat outer frame profile continuous frame
• Top-lights, side sections or spandrel panels can be combined from the Schüco Window AWS 65 series
Thermally Broken Bi-Fold Door
The Schüco ASS 70 FD folding/ sliding system is a thermally insulated construction, which offers the benefits of a wide choice of styles and a high level of transparency. Different requirements can be met. For example, the option of a flush threshold profile provides an easy-access entrance
Thermally Broken Lift & Slide Door
Schüco aluminium system solutions allow maximum operating comfort, thermal insulation, security and design to be perfectly combined. The Schüco ASS 70.HI thermally broken sliding system with lift & slide operation is very easy to move. When closed, the door is perfectly weathertight, providing excellent thermal insulation and sound reduction. Up to three tracks allow large opening widths and the door can therefore be used with great flexibility in large glass constructions.